Chinese pinyin input in Fedora 17 possible?

Hi,

I am struggling to find a way to input Pinyin in Fedora 17 to enable
pinyin output with tone marks. Is there a way to achieve this?

I have successfully installed ibus to enable Chinese character output,
but cannot find any way to get pinyin outut.

I also tried installing SCIM, but could not enable the SCIM input method
at all.

It seems ibus-m17n used to have a method to do this, but in the config
file for this it says that the pinyin input method has been replaced by
libpinyin, which again only seems to enable Chinese characters output.

Thanks for any help!

--
Johnny