Re: Sunpinyin will upgrade to the latest git snapshot

Fedora 16 is lacking sunpinyin-2.0.4-0.1 at this time. Because python-devel has a bug. There is no python-config symbol link from python2.7-config.

It seems no updates will fixed it. Now sunpinyin-2.0.4-0.1 can not compile on Fedora 16.

I just wait a new Python update.

Sent From My Heart
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info