Re: L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow

Hi Roman,

I understand your point and is a very valid suggestion and we are looking into it. Will surely take care for F18.

Best regards
Ani

Roman Spirgi wrote:
Hi Ani

I would appreciate to get a reminder a few days before the test day. As
I remember we had a translation test week for F16, which was even better
... So more people get the chance to test.

Cheers,
Roman