Re: Gujarati alpha release and other news

On 17 March 2011 17:04, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel <ankit@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am interested in testing this for Gujarati, however I am not able to
find proper steps for testing, basically where to install, how to
install, how to test stuff.

On fedora 14 one should now able to install ITB packages by

1) $yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install gujarati-typing-booster -y

It has inscript and itrans map,
2) after install right click on ibus icon,
3) click restart from preferences
4) add gujarati-inscript and gujarati-phonetic and test it

-
Pravin S