Re: development plans for next 2 weeks

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Pravin Satpute <psatpute@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Â Last month mostly involved in deciding in which direction we suppose
> to move this project.
> Â Updated steps we follow to complete this f15 feature
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IndicTypingBooster#Current_status

Do you anticipate availability for testing by Beta ? Or, is it already
packaged and available in Alpha ?

It will available for testing by Alpha itself. I will try to finish packaging by Monday.
So one alpha release and fedora new package process completed. We can ask on other mailing list for its testing.

-
Pravin S