improve user experience of fedora

Hello everyone!
I think we should make some change to the permission mechanism  in gui envirenment.
Most of the time, when we want to change the permission of a file or directory in the gui envirenment,we have to use shell to do this(in most linux publish edition).This will make those users who are not familiar with shell very embarrased, and give them a bad empression that linux can not get rid of the shell.
If we want to attract more users(Such as windows users),
 we must try to consider more for those ordinary users.
This is my first time to send a mail to you, if i have not did it very well please perdon.