Re: Fedora QA Test Day for i18n on Thursday

sigh... I was going to forward to fedora-trans-list...
sorry spamming you.

Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました:
This mail is forwarded just in case there might be some folks not subscribed i18n-list yet :D

noriko

Jens Petersen さんは書きました:
Hi,

A heads-up about the i18n Test Day scheduled for Thursday this week.

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-10-29

We invite and encourage people to participate in testing
the coming Fedora 12's i18n support and reporting any problems.

The main focus is general everyday application usage:
display and input of native text, and printing.

Thank you,
Jens Petersen