Metadata for the langpack yum plugin

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/AutoFontsAndMimeInstaller#Release_Notes
"Fedora 11 features a new version of rpm that generates much more metadata for fonts, codecs and applications. This extra metadata is used by PackageKit to automatically install fonts, applications and codecs when they are required."

We ought to see if we can also use this metadata for associating langpacks with their host packages.

Auto installation (on demand) of langpacks would be nice too, but the current plans for the plugin ought to cover the problem well enough for starters. It's just a question of whether we automatically install the langpack when installing the app, or when the user runs the app. Either would be a big improvement!

--
Sean Flanigan

Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation