Anyone using transifex?

Hello,

Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere. If it is, please let me know
where to find it.

I am working on the moblin open source project (moblin.org) and we are
setting up transifex (transifex.net) to use to manage translations. I am
looking for best known methods, tips, tricks, or other hints on how best
to utilize this tool.

Also, I am wondering about how to manage translators who volunteer to do
work in their language. How do you qualify them? Is it considered bad
form to solicit translators openly, or should I wait for them to come to
moblin?

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

Regards,

Margie Foster