Re: GDM Language list...

On ਸੋਮਵਾਰ  15 ਜੂਨ 2009 07:57 ਸ਼ਾਮ, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jens Petersen (petersen@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
My one concern with this is that the conditional stuff is also used
on the compose side when making LiveCDs, etc.  We need to make sure that
still works somehow.

Right.  (Though since F11 we have dropped all the lang-support groups from the default spins.)

The desktop spin in F11 still had language groups, AFAIK.

I can confirm that Indic languages are there with Fedora 11 Desktop Spin and working with just select from Languages at login screen.

Thanks
A S Alam