Re: F11 Release notes etc

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:42:24AM -0400, Jens Petersen wrote:

> Thanks for bringing this up: I added it to various places now
> including the page you mentioned.

Sounds like we should have a simple way for a beat writer to note that
some content or attention is needed in the Alpha and Beta.  I added it
to the Docs team agenda for tomorrow, so we'll get it fixed next
time. :)

From here, the Release Candidate notes are going to be directly from
the beats pages, and you have done fine work there already.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41