Re: Fedora 7: SCIM Launch Problem

Warren Togami wrote:
Jens Petersen wrote:
I'll update scim later since the changes should actually be in the system config file not the hardcoded default.

But is that particular change to SCIM the right thing to do?

Yes because it is currently not possible to unset the hotkey. ;)

I think it is wrong because it creates an inconsistency in configuration.

I don't understand this comment.

> We should instead think about the default hotkey itself first?

I am sometimes tempted to just not set a default hotkey at all and so let users choose their own.

Jens