[Fedora-i18n-list] Error Installing True Type Fonts in Red Hat

Hi,
   I am working on Urdu Localization of Redhat 10, while trying to install fonts in KDE (Through Control Center), I got the following error.

"Error Creating nafees_naksh.afm", after it when i select on Yes, the font is not properly installed, i hav tried many other Urdu Fonts also but got the same error, (I am working with true type fonts)

So plz tell me why this error occurs, and what can i do to solve this error.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]