Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] Localization Process of REDHAT

Hi,

On 8/3/06, Tahir Abdul Rauf Butt <linux_kernel_worm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So You mean that I should place the unicode of that character against each
entry for urdu language?

I will do it,
Please tell me the way to use CVS with Microsoft Windows?

You dont need to add it to CVS... I'll do it on your behalf, with due
credit to you.

Thanks,
Mayank
--
http://makuchaku.info
When you speak out with the courage of your convictions, people listen!

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]