Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] Thai support in Firefox?

Thanks for your posting.

Isriya Paireepairit wrote:
Since there are many Fedora users in Thailand (definitely more than
other distros), I think this is important to ship line-breaking
Firefox as well. I wish to know is this approach possible? We can use
same line-breaking patch as Ubuntu, the main task should be packaging
libthai (line-breaking library) in RPM form and verify.

Yes, this sounds important. Hopefully the patch is not intrusive: ie doesn't affect other languages? Could you please open a bug against firefox in Red Hat bugzilla to request that the patch be added (if you can add the i18n keyword that would help us to track it). Is there a bug open already for this in upstream Mozilla bugzilla?

Thanks, Jens

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]