Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] Kanji recognition

Madison Kelly wrote:
Jens Petersen wrote:
In the meantime
for the current session you can change the way new apps choose their
language with the gnome-im-properties utility.

It seems like 'gnome-im-properties' on my system only gives me the enable/disable IM and where the menu is displayed. I tried removing english (Latin) from gimlet but it seems to just add it back once I switch to a new program.

You're right, I misremembered: the configuration switch
is in the applet config dialog.  Planning to unify that and
gnome-im-properties soon...

Jens

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]