Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] IIIMF inpinyin: Punctuations

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for the clarification. I've removed the newpy package so inpinyin is the only LE. The situation is the same. Please do make a bug report against the punctuation stuff.

I will follow the more formalized test steps in your guide later when I have time.

Thank you for all your hard work!
--Ling

Lawrence Lim wrote:
Hi Ling,
It is possible to have more than one LE installed for a single locale. However, at present, there is a bug. It is not possible at present for user to select the LE desired if more than one for the same locale exist.

Going back to the problem you encountered, I suspect you could be using the newpy when those situation occured. May I suggest that you manually remove newpy LE by doing "rm /usr/lib/im/leif/newpy.so" and try again so we are sure that it is inpinyin that is causing and we will fill a bug against it.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]