Re: FAQ update [was: Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] Not Working in KDE Apps (on upgrade) SOLVED]

morpheus wrote:
I think my problem is that I didn't install Japanese when I installed
Fedora, I only installed English.  I tried to install both, but that
made anaconda crash every time.  The only way to get past the crash was
to install English only.

Where did anaconda crash for you?  Are doing an install from boot.iso
or something?

Is there any way to add Japanese support now?

The easiest thing is to look at comps.xml in the "Japanese Support"
section where you're find a list of the packages that are usually
installed for Japanese, and then install those: you probably don't
need all of them but installing all shouldn't cause any problems.

Jens

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]