[Fedora-i18n-list] [Fwd: Punjabi]

Hi,

Can someone help with this query please?

Thanks,

Sarah
--- Begin Message ---

I thank you for user support us to start punjabi, Now we complete essentail files about 93%.

http://carolina.mff.cuni.cz/~trmac/fedora-i18n.html

but one issue is that My fonts and locale are need to update, it works on my teams's systems.

HOW & Where I can UPDATE FONTS and LOCALE files to fedora so that

Punjabi work well under the fedora for next release

ASAlam

--- End Message ---

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]