Re: Updates of liberation-fonts.

Hi Dave,

Alright. Thanks a lot for your info.

Anyways, no mailing list admin was processing my request so no mailing list was ever created.

Best Regards,
Caius.

Dave Crossland 提到:
2008/5/9 Caius Carlos Chance <cchance@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
You're welcome to use this list as long as you want. It's not as if it's
high traffic and everyone on it should be interested in Liberation
progress anyway.
I have emailed to admin of this mailing list server for a new mailing list,
but anyways we could still discuss at here if most of us preferred. I don't
even sure if they will follow up my request. :)

I think the community is so small that having another list would be disruptive.
BTW, I have created a channel #liberation-fonts in freenode as the official
IRC FYI. I do agree we could share any current IRC channels with debian font
packagers and other font projects too.

I'm not on IRC much, but I think ##fonts is quiet like this list so no
need to split things up.