Re: "Complete Guide to Pre-Installed Fonts"

On Fri, 9 May 2008, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Please do so (just install all the -fonts packages, and fill the
list) :p We should be as good as Ubuntu in 2007, though to be honest if
one did and exhaustive font comparaison we're still far from the Debian
font team.

Would it be preferred to only include fonts that come on the Live CD?
Those are fonts that are "pre-insatlled" most of the time.

However, I did notice that the Ubuntu list contained the msftcorefonts
package, which I assume doesn't come on the CD.

-- ian