Re: Updates of liberation-fonts.

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Thank you for posting this. Many people have complained in the past of
the Liberation communication blackhole. I hope this period will soon be
behind us, and you'll get an active community interface.
You are welcome. It was also a communication blackhole between me and the initial font manufacturer in fixing the previous bugs. There was not allowed to modify on the fonts except by their hands.

My power alone is not strong enough to make this project sparkle, but it needs all of your support. From now on, I do believe the quality of these fonts will be boosted by active community with passion and profession on font designing/editing.

Sincerely encourage everyone who are interested on Liberation Fonts join this project and have fun, from edit to testing. :)

Best Regards,
Caius Chance.

--
CAIUS CHANCE | CCHANCE AT REDHAT DOT COM
X8116 | SW ENG | ENG-I18N | RED HAT APAC