Re: pruning the fonts list

Bill Nottingham さんは書きました:
So, while this could be a good idea, at this stage, this is probably
best done for Fedora 10.

Right - probably safest at this stage.

I suppose one of the 'issues' here is that we want for the base livecd
to include basic support for most langs, which means both fonts and
input methods. However, to do that you bring in the langsupport groups,
which means you do get font duplication.

Agreed, and I suggested the same in another followup.
Let's try to do that for F10 then.
Perhaps we should have an @input-methods group in comps for that?

Jens