Re: Bunch of new Fonts added to wishlist

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi folks,

I just added a bunch of fonts to the font sig wishlist [1]. These are fonts that I thought were pretty high-quality from an artistic POV from the list of fonts [2] that I put together a couple of months back. I would love to see some of these in F9 for the Art Studio spin.

whoops just noticed the mgopen ones are already packaged, removing them from the list.

Also added Legendum and Garogier.

~m