Re: default Arabic font for F9?

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
This is the plan, but upstream is late in merging farsi. We may make it
the default even if farsi is not merged, but that needs to be discussed.

Ok.  You mean the default font for Fedora, right, not just Arabic?

IMHO we should take F9T1 as deadline to decide on this.

For the final decision, sure. But I think we should make the changes in comps for testing long before that so that there is sufficient time to evaluate it. Personally I would be tempted to just go ahead and do it early and see what happens. I guess dejavu-lgc-fonts users should not notice any difference, right?

Jens