Re: Fonts spec template validation

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
While the current spec template in the Fonts SIG wiki
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/Packaging/SpecTemplate) only
documents common Fedora Fonts packaging practices, it's never been
formally approved.

Just a minor quibble, but I would rather %fontdir and %fontconfdir do not end in '/'.

One thing that is missing currently is the use of mkfontdir and ttmkfdir (or mkfontscale) to generate fonts.dir and fonts.scale even for truetype fonts. When we split out various CJK fonts from the fonts-* packages for F8 we moved that from %post to %install and keep fonts from different packages in separate directories. See for example sazanami-fonts.

Jens