[Fedora-fonts-list] freefont

Hey,

It seems if I install freefont, it sets itself as the default font system-wide in X & GNOME - it's quite ugly though, and it's thin so it makes my terminal and my messages in thunderbird difficult to read.

Is there something with freefont's packaging that sets it to be the default font on install?

~m