[free-electronic-lab] Re: ngspice retired on epel? Help with building from source

I finally managed to figure out how to compile ngspice. For anyone
else stuck with the same problem as me, the package that was missing
is libXt-devel. Installing this allows configure to go through with no
errors. I figured this out thanks to the changelog available here:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=847908

Kind Regards
Ashwith J. Rego