Re: Fedora Electronic Lab 22

We don't have FEL for Fedora 22. Maybe for the next release.
Actually, the websites team have been released new websites for functional spins [0] (now called labs) as it's FEL, but there is no section for FEL at this moment for the reason mentioned above.

Best regards!
[0] https://labs.fedoraproject.org/

Hello Everyone,

Can we expect a Fedora 22/23 Release for the Fedora Electronics Lab?
Is there a webpage where we can get info about the project status since the main URL does not work anymore.

--
Regards,
Ameya Vikram Singh

Kiara Navarro