not lambda bayes layout design program

Greetings everybody,

I am Abdullah Unutmaz from Ankara, Turkey. I am an electrical & electronics engineer
and I have done projects in the fields of radar/telecom signal processing, video/image
processing, RF/microwave HW design, analog IC design, FPGA development, database,
robotics with considerably good levels in most of which.

I used Magic VLSI, now when I took a look at other tools available in FEL, I see FEL
provides different powerful alternatives. Since I am interested in MMIC/RF-MEMS, I
would like to ask you if there is any available tool in FEL to design for example a stub
matching circuit, for example 0.372 lambda would be available at least in layout design.
I am also interested in combining VLSI with RF-MEMS, MEMS allows such productions
as far as I know. That is why, I would like to ask you also if there is any layout
program available in FEL for such designs.

Kind regards,
Abdullah