Re: presentation

Hello Davi,

I'm so happy to read you about how to incorporate to the spin. I've some ideas about how we could improve the spin in future release and bring more people from latin america to contribute to the spin.

Zoltan, I confuse about the how we could be part of the team cause I've been trying to contact Chitlesh since more than three months and I didn't received any response.

I think that we need to look for a way about how to be involve in the project.

Cheers,

HI Davi,

Welcome at our mailing list, feel free to drop here your requests, and wishes. Our team leader Chitlesh
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Chitlesh) or one of our admins can take care of your involving into FEL. What would you like to see, learn or skills you have?

Cu,

Zoltan

 My name is Davi and currently use Fedora electron spin. I started in the world of fedora recently and am currently an ambassador in Latin America Fedora Project
And I would like to learn more about Fedora Spin and able to talk to other students about that very important FEL
   I wish I could be helping this project I really admire because I have training in electronics and telecommunications.

ATT
Davi T. Souza
FEDORA AMBASSADOR - BRAZIL
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kausdev