piklab and jalv2

Hi trying to use jalv2 in piklab but when trying to set it up and typing in the correct file location in toolchain configuration it doesn't recognize the jalv2 executable, the version of piklab is the one shipped with fel, as anybody have this setup and able to help me with this . I'm not on the computer in question at the moment so unable to give anymore detail at present.
Geoff