SDCC license issue

A Fedora license issue has been reported against SDCC. The items in /usr/share/sdcc/non-free are not compatible with the GPL license. These are files derived from files obtained from Microchip relating to the PIC processor family. Currently in testing is SDCC-3.30 for F19 which does not contain the above directory tree. This will be pushed to stable after the waiting period is over unless a blocking issue is reported. In the next few days I plan to take the same action for F18, F20 and rawhide.

As I am not an active user of SDCC, I do not know the impact to PIC users of doing this, but it is either what I have done or remove the package from Fedora,

Regards,
Roy Rankin
Fedora SDCC packager