[free-electronic-lab] Hi, about update FEL

Hi, i found yestarday the FEL Distro and i love it, but i want it in liveDVD updated. My question is: How can i update all into de distro FEL, change the languaje to spanish and then repack it into a live DVD. However the lang is not important, but i want it updated anyway. If you can help me to do it will be grate. Thanks a lot.

--
Fernández Kittler, Pablo Sebastián