Re: [free-electronic-lab] Request about FEL packages in DVD installation in the next Fedora release

Thank you for your supporting.
I have used the image and I like those tools a lots. However, I just want them include with DVD installation to make it easy to install, using on the image make me cannot customize those tools. I have used yum to download those packages, but it really take a lot effort, my internet connection sometimes down, and I don't know which packages are really what I need.

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

--- On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM, 901 STT <901stt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| I have used and liked lots of software in FEL, but it's still make me a hard
| time to download and install them, so can I request FEL packages in DVD
| installation in the next Fedora release?
|
| Thank you for your supporting.
\--

Please try the images (1.5 GB) at:

  http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/#downloads