[free-electronic-lab] Mosis & GlobalFoundries

Hello,

We just came across Fedora electronic lab distribution and tool set and really like it. We are interested in using and are wondering if anyone had used it to produce commercial chips and did an actual tapeout, i.e. sent output to Mosis or Global Foundries? Any experience or knowledge you could share would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Mel