[free-electronic-lab] FUDCon EMEA, Paris 2012, any FabLab idea?

Hi there,

Our FUDCon would be for 3 days, with the last 2 at the "Cité des Sciences et
de l'Industrie", a building in Paris dedicated to opening  minds to sciences.
They are actually building a FabLab: they have few makerbots (like a 3D printer)
and some other goodies.

Do you see something that we can propose as a workshop (if it works with the
organization of course)?
I mean, doing something else than printing a box for our raspberry pi.. ;).

If some of you are hacking in the domain of makerbot or other software of this
kind, provide some idea and we would see if we can make something interesting.

To register:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Paris_2012#Pre-registration
More at
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2012-August/003099.html