[free-electronic-lab] FEL in Panama

Hi everyone:

My name is Kiara Navarro and I'm currently using Fedora Electronic Spin. Less than a year ago I started in the world of fedora and I could enjoy this electronic version.
I wanted to write yours because I'll teach a workshop about Fedora Electronic in Panama and I wish share some material that brings current Fedora Electronic. This would help me organize the material in a dynamic way to the public that would be in the workshop.

I searched a lot of information about�FEL�there is not much in the Spanish language. However, �initiatives like this in Latin America could help us better promote spin between the public.

If you have some online conference in which i could see information, features, activies about�FEL�would be great, preferably in English.

I'm currently a student of electrical engineering and telecommunications in the Technological Panama University, and I would like to give more students the opportunity to know fedora and electronic features offered.

Still, if yours have some kind of idea you'd like to bring to the workshop is receive.

Thank you very much for the support,

This is my website that it's in spanish�www.clase911.com