Re: [free-electronic-lab] Xcircuit Error

On 23 January 2012 16:32, chetan patil <> wrote:

> I think I have done blunder.
>
> As Xcircuit wasn't working via GUI so I compiled
> it using http://opencircuitdesign.com/xcircuit/ stable version.
>
> Then tried running it from terminal which gave error as provided in
> last mail.

Hello there,

The Fedora xcircuit package is working just fine under F-16.
Please use the official Fedora xcircuit package as it includes several
improvements in terms of interoperability. e.g with ngspice.

Try to following and send us the feedback:
(as root) yum remove xcircuit
(as root) yum install xcircuit -y

Chitlesh