[free-electronic-lab] New packages for FEL F17

Season's greetings:

I have added the following new packages to FEL F17:

* CUnit:
  Unit testing framework in C
  http://cunit.sourceforge.net/
  Version: 2.1.2

* CGNS:
  CFD General Notation System
  http://cgns.sourceforge.net/
  Version: 2.5
  Need to update to latest release

* DGC:
   Digital Gate Compiler
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/dgc/
   Version: 0.98

* flterm:
   From Milkymist SoC
   http://milkymist.org/wp/
   Version: 1.0
   Updated version is in testing for F15, F17 and fails on F16 due to clang.
   Have submitted to clang maintainer for review.

* freeDiameter
  Diameter protocol open source implementation
  http://www.freediameter.net:8000/index.html
  Version: 1.1.0
  Updated version 1.1.1 is in testing

* ghc-ForSyDe
  Formal System Design
  http://www.ict.kth.se/forsyde/
  Version: 3.1.1

* hiredis
  Redis C client library
  https://github.com/antirez/hiredis
  Version: 0.10.0
  Updated version 0.10.1 is in testing

* nesC
  A Programming Language for Deeply Networked Systems
  http://nescc.sourceforge.net/
  Version: 1.3.2
  Updated version 1.3.3 is in testing

* python-myhdl
  From Python to Silicon
  http://www.myhdl.org/doku.php/start
  Version: 0.7

* teal
  Verification utility and connection library
  http://www.trusster.com/products/teal/
  Version: 1_40b

We have been in discussion with lot of research labs, companies, and
universities this year. To mention a few:

* nanoHUB.org http://nanohub.org/
* ESL, EPFL. http://esl.epfl.ch/page-26252.html
* ORSoC. http://orsoc.se/
* IIT, Madras. www.ee.iitm.ac.in/mems/
* Institute for Microelectronics, http://www.iue.tuwien.ac.at/

We will work with them and try to get their software available in FEL
in 2012 and beyond.

Best wishes,

SK

--