[free-electronic-lab] Fedora-16-i686-Live-Electronics-Lab.iso installation failure.

I am trying to install Fedora-16-i686-Live-Electronics-Lab.iso on my Dell Inspiron B130. System specs are:
Intel Pentium M processor @ 1.7GHz
32bit architecture
RAM ~1MB
HDD ~40GB

I have a DVD Live Image of the above mentioned file which I downloaded from this link:
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/#downloads
and I chose the Direct Download-32bit PC edition option.

I then booted from the DVD player on which I had copied the above ISO image.

Once the Fedora screen came up the very first message I got was as follows:
Click image for larger version

Name:	gnomemsgcrop.png
Views:	16
Size:	36,7 KB
ID:	22347

I clicked "Close" on this window and it took me to what seemed like the Fedora worspace. I then clicked on Applications->System Tools->Install To hardrive
It asked me various questions and I selected default on all (including the question about partitions, for this I selected the second option). So it started doing what looked like an instllation to disk, it formatted the drive etc. and then came to this mesage:
Click image for larger version

Name:	unrecoverableErrCrop.png
Views:	11
Size:	76,9 KB
ID:	22348

Now, I have no idea what this is. Previous to Fedora, I had installed Ubuntu LINUX on the same system and that installed like a song. I started all over again and this time entered troubleshoot mode. I ran the memory test and it ran OK with no errors. The I ran the media test and it said something to the effect that media should not be used to install. What can the problem be.......Ubuntu did not have an issue with the media and previous to that I had Windows XP and that was running just fine. What issue is FEL installation having? There is not enough information for me, a novice with these LINUX systems to debug the problem. Can some LINUX guru shed more light on this? I'd be greatly obliged.

Thanks

Yusuf

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ymatches