Re: [free-electronic-lab] FEL F16 .iso for test

Shakthi

FEDORA 16 Spin Electronics Lab x86_64.LIVE

Laptop used on the Test
-DELL Latitude E6410
-Intel Core i5
-4 Gb Ram
-320 Gb HDD SATA
-with light sensor (works without issues)
-SD Card Reader (works without issues)
-eSata

Test LIVE
booting from start to full desktop ready to use
3min20sec
all applications available

Test Installation
-installation
-Use all the space (format all system)
-installation Total time 9min40sec
after rebooting
-installation Total time 4min30sec
marked SEND PROFILE and i lost video for a few seconds (i am sending you screenshots in case it helps)
i did the installation connected to the network, i get full network working, i got the firefox auto-detect proxy and it works fine

so far i don't see any issue with the system, i will see how does it goes with finding drivers and all that, but is working fine.

HDD division
1mb boot
524mb EFI system Partition
54 Gb Fedora x86_64 Data Partition
6.2Gb Swap
240 Gb

i hope that helps
if i can help in anyway just let me know
Regards

Chris

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

--- On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Christian North
<christian.northq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| @Shakthi, Roberto is going to install it too in another machine while i am
| going to install it on the Dell E6410, do we have a timeframe for this?
\--

The sooner the better.

---
| or you just want to know if the installation process work?
| and how the live version behaves?
\--

For now, just the live version and the installation process should be fine.

Thanks for your help,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan