[free-electronic-lab] CERN to use KiCad

Hi,

If you haven't yet heard of the news yet [1], CERN [2] has decided to
use KiCad [3]:

"We think Kicad somehow looks more like what we have in mind as our
future PCB design tool, and we feel more capable of making meaningful
contributions to it. This cannot be justified objectively, but at this
point I think we need to take a decision and move forward with design
and development."

SK

[1] FOSS PCB. http://lists.ohwr.org/sympa/arc/foss-pcb/2011-09/msg00000.html

[2] CERN. http://public.web.cern.ch/public/