Re: [free-electronic-lab] Compilers/Assemblers for ARM-Cortex uC

Hi,

--- On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Thorontir <thorontir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|  I am still trying to get familiar with the electronic-lab, but i find that
| is not easy to know all the tools that come with the distro. Is there any
| list that is sorted by the "use" of the different tools. I mean, if i am in
| the need of ARM compilers, there is any listing where i can find "compilers"
| and search for arm ones under that point?
\--

The front-end tools are listed in an electronic menu [1] if you have done:

  # yum groupinstall 'Electronic Lab'

Otherwise, you can search for 'arm' or 'compiler' at the prompt:

  $ yum search arm

Or use a yum front-end to search.

---
| As a last point, do you know if there is some good site to look for
| tutorials when starting with this uC's?
\--

Most of the tools have documentation that are shipped in Fedora. They
are available in /usr/share/doc.

If you need any specific (free/open source software) tools to be
packaged and made available in Fedora, please let me know.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com