Re: [free-electronic-lab] Contribution to fedora electronics projects

Hi Raghavendra:

--- On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:10 PM, ragha vendra <ragufedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| please guide me which tool need support and how i start..My
| interesting fields are vhdl,verilog and microcontroller.
\--

I'd suggest you choose the tools in FEL that interests you, and look
at their project website for TODO tasks. These are a good place to
start working on the project.

If you need any further help, please feel free to ask.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com