Re: [free-electronic-lab] Kicad user, who are you?

Hello Alain,

Don't rely on this mailing list to communicate with all the FEL users.
Most of them are not subscribe to this mailing list.
Your contribution is most valued by me and many FEL users, since you
not only maintain the package but use it too.
This gives FEL's kicad more value. Be proud of yourself.

Looking forward for the changes you were anticipating for the package.

Cheers,
Chitlesh