Re: [free-electronic-lab] GPL'd Spice Model Parameter Extraction Utility

Hi Leland,

--- On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:35 AM, KC8LDO <kc8ldo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Does anybody know of one? Right now I would be interested in one to do just
| the basic IGBT spice model from data sheet values.
\--

Even if we didn't have one, would it be possible for you to write a
use case with an example as to what you want and how it should be
done, and maybe it can be done through one of those Summer of Code
kind-of programs?

You can then review it.

SK

--