Re: [free-electronic-lab] Electronic WorkBench.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:08:53 -0400
Lázaro Morales <lazaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can someone recommend me a substitute for Electronic WorkBench in FEL.
>
> Best regards,
> Lázaro.

I'm not a EE, but our students have commented that QUCS is similar to
Electronics Workbench.

There are two things that I would like to see improved in QUCS:

1) Support for SPICE simulations.

2) Ported to Qt4.  The Windows port of QUCS has refresh issues which I
think would be fixed if it were ported to Qt4.

--
Aram J. Agajanian
Computer Science/UNIX Support

Support the Free Software Foundation - www.fsf.org