Re: [free-electronic-lab] FEL Package Reviews

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Brennan Ashton <bashton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have updated the component so that it will be seen by sponsors.

I appreciate the help; I set the FE-NEEDSPONSOR blocking bug, but didn't realize the component needed to be set (it's obvious now, in hindsight).

Also make sure that you do unofficial reviews so that they will
sponsor you.

I'll be glad to take a look and see if there's anything I can help with. Thanks again for the advice!

--
Ed Marshall <esm@xxxxxxxxx>
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.