[free-electronic-lab] FEL Package Reviews

Hey all,
So I am starting to use FEL a little more for some work, and I figure
it's time I get back to helping out the project again.  In the past I
have done a bunch of package reviews, over the next month or so I will
have some time.  If there are packages you want reviews you would like
me to tackle, let me know.

Thanks,
Brennan Ashton